So, its a day before we can say it's the end of September. I've got heaps of papers and books on my table all waiting to be read or written on, and yet I'm online either playing games on facebook or blogging or online shopping. When am I going to get into that choo-choo mode? It's terrible; my procrastinating. I can't stand it but yet again I am not doing anything about it. I realize it but I'm still not moving from this chair in my room. Sighs.. I spent the last hour watching whip it just to cheer me raving moods up..
The funny thing is, why are all this people getting onto my nerves?? It is no big deal but, come on!!! I'm still a mammal with excessive sensitive feelings and it's so annoying that I always seem to think the better whenever i'm about to explode. Hormones... They do a lot of crappy stuff to your brains and body. Don't fight them. Just let it happen. As if..
Errmm where was i again?? Oh yeah, back to the "people getting onto my nerves" part, yesterday, some goddamn car parked in a place where it wasn't supposed to be and then care not to move it at all in the middle of the road, and it pissed me off so bad that I strut right up to the office and complained. Not the kind of thing I would do coz I'm usually much nicer than this. Few days ago, I had to watch my friends try to step to the music at aerobics class and my god it was mortifying that I just could not do it with them. To tell them straight to the face would be evil oh but what is a girl to do? I cannot possibly do that in front of a whole crowd.. geezz.. And worst of all is someone just could not spend one bloody damn cent (excuse me for the profanity) to text me and say that we all have to wear baju kurung today so that we can snap some good pictures. My friend did tell me but obviously, who can remember? Well here's what I'm going to say. "GO TO HELL". I'm glad I'm not in their damn pictures. If it was any other one of them, they probably would have been real upset and make a fuss out of it, so thank god it was me they decided to leave out. It's my final year; I do want some good pictures; but if some people can't make an effort, why should I right??
Well then again, who cares? I have to stop now and start doing my work or nothing would get done in time. Gotta go. Toodles.
No comments:
Post a Comment