Today was supposed to be the day I come home with new shoes but nooooo..... I had to come home empty handed again.. this is my biggest problem.. I won't buy it if it's not worth buying or I just don't bother to look at it twice.. darn my ocd.. I have 200 bucks to spend yet "I'm not gonna buy it unless I really2x want it".. aaarrggghhhh.. where did all the decent shoes go??? I spent 4 hours in mid valley today and nothing.. Nothing was attractive enough let alone fit me.. I need shoes.. for raya... I can't possibly go walking around in pumps again.. people are starting to be offensive by calling me short.. huhu.. to be specific, I want the guess platformed mary janes to go with anyting and everyting..
![]() | |||||||
| In black |
![]() | |||||
| In bronze |
and now the Paolo Nutini - new shoes is stuck in my head..


No comments:
Post a Comment