So I just spent the whole day today in front of my laptop entertaining myself to a whole season 5 of How I Met Your Mother and I don't get how they can come with all these awesome lines and jokes that just crack me up truly and yet still have an awesome storyline to it.. I honestly don't care if ted meets his mother, i mean his wife.. coz its just so friggin awesome! The doppleganger was by far my favorite episode. And while I'm blogging, I'm downloading season 6. There's only 2 episodes right now but oh what the hell, I can't wait to watch it! I bet the baby is on the way.. According to my impatience due to the sucky wifi in UM, I think I'm about to stream it online. Else I have to busy myself with work. Oh wait, that's a great idea... NOT! Still procrastinating..
Oh lulu is back with me though, even apart for a day and I miss her already. And I think my bf just broke all ties with her thanks to her giving him fever. He wasn't always this fragile, but just lately. I'm starting to regret buying him a pet. It should have been an ipod touch or a new phone or something materialistic. Oh well, it's only 3 months away and I haven;t even saved up yet. For the time being, lulu is mine, all mine. Enough 'bout that for now. I'm still in the HIMYM mood.






No comments:
Post a Comment