Monday, December 13, 2010

monday blues..

Just another update on the things I have been ranting about on.. LASER TAG!! It's in Mid Valley.. damn damn damn.. and I haven't gone yet!! I so badly want to.. I can't wait.. So here's some details for those how-i-met-your-mother-fans-who-are-dying-to-be-just-like-barney fans.. =)


Galactic Laser as they name themselves.. are located in the north court 3rd floor next to megakidz n celebrity fitness..
Opening hours : Sun - Thurs:10am - 10pm
                Fri, Sat, public holiday eve:10am - 12am


Price Rates


Current Promotional Rates
Members
Peak
Off Peak
1 Mission
RM 18
RM 16
2 Missions
RM 30
RM 27
3 Missions
RM 39
RM 35

Non-Members
Peak
Off Peak
1 Mission
RM 20
RM 18
2 Missions
RM 35
RM 31
3 Missions
RM 45
RM 40

Galactic Parties



G-Troopers Party

Price: RM48 for juniors / RM55 for adults

Package includes:
•    2 missions of Laser Tag
•    Membership for birthday or special person of party
•    1 hour usage of Private Room
•    Party bags


G-Troopers Party Plus+

Price: RM55 for juniors / RM65 for adults

Package includes:
•    3 missions of Laser Tag
•    Membership for birthday or special person of party
•    1½ hour usage of Private Room
•    Party bags




So be sure to head down to Mid Valley and go laser tag!!! I'm awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment