MY BABY JUST ATE A LIZARDS TAIL!!
Dramatic me. I don't mind her eating it. I just can't figure out how I'm gonna let her sleep on my bed next time. And I just cannot imagine what her poop would look like. Curious really. Lizards are disgusting. Worse than cockroaches. I'm not afraid of them, but they're are the most annoying pest ever. Especially when you find them dead in your air-conditioning and you couldn't figure out where the foul smell came from for the past week. Anyways, I miss lulu actually. Holidays has its toll.
I'm currently downloading episode 12 of "How I met your mother - season 6" and will be amusing myself watching it later. And then I have to press the accelerator on my thesis progress report. Been dawdling and day-dreaming a lot lately. Will put a stop to that; after "false positive"..
Will let you know how it went.. lol.. I'm such a spoiler..
Ill spoil it first anyway.. hohoho =P

No comments:
Post a Comment