BOOKS.SHOPPING.CAKE.BLOOD.BROGA.DEAD
Ok, so the title's exaggerating.. so what?? Well, I'm just here to share a story that I won't ever forget.. it's a tad bit late to talk about it but since I'm dying to fill my blog with something somewhat interesting so here goes..
It started with a normal day on a sunny wednesday. I went to class as usual, did a non-planned last minute presentation and aced it. Went back to the room, went online and lazed around on the bed until my roomate got back and told me they were going to mid valley. I needed to go to the post office and post my chinese new year cards so I thought, yeah, I'll go with them anyway. Turns out, JPA kids were gonna buy dinner aka Dayah, Wani and Alyaa, so yippeee... got to eat pizza at Pizza Hut Mid Valley for frrreeeee... haha.. Thanks to them.
And then, it turns out that they were going to Broga Hills the next day and they're leaving at 3.30am.. whews.. since I've never been and all, I said "yeah, what the hell, I'm in". Once dinner was done, we went to do a little food shopping and torchlight shopping although I can't really say it was little.. we took hours and only got back at about 10.30pm.. Had to get my work done and send an email that refused to attach the files to it.. sucky wifi.. and after i got a shower, i also got a phone call reminding me of my coursemates birthday celebration at midnight..
Instead of getting into bed because I have to get up at 3.00am, I got dressed and went down for cake and eggs. And then BHAM... DiSaSTeR!!! Nasrul hit his head against the ceiling fan when he was sitting on the platforms.. "Ow" was the only reaction we got from him.. Blood was dripping all over and onto the flloor.. creepy.. rushed him to the hospital.. we all went coz we couldn't sleep anyway.. He was ok though.. 16 stitches.. we were like taking pictures in PPUM.. weirdos really...

After getting back, I woke reen up to get ready for broga and got back, straight away got dressed and left. I went with the whole EE gang.. The waiting was torture but we left at around 4.30am.. Was hell for me since I only manage to get a few minutes of sleep on the way there. Then it was the hike up in the rain and in the dark.. scary but there so many of us, the only problem was traffic jam.. LOL.. but it was fun.. I wouldn't wanna go up there again however.. A little disappointing coz it was raining and we couldn't see the sunrise.. It was all just cloudy mist the whole way.. Pics were great but I look hideous.. hahah

![]() |
| Roommate and Bestie for life...♥ |
![]() |
| the view was great |
So when we reached the bottom it was already 10+. Ate nasi kandar for brunch and reached kolej at about 12pm. Had an hour of sleep and then of to class till about 5. I was so tired I slept through the whole night. That was 34 hours worth of classes, birthdays, hospitals, hills and the experience of 2011. More to come in 2011 I hope.
Looking forward to enjoying my last days as a student.. airplanes and boats, here i come..
P/S: photos courtesy of momok, mike and reen


No comments:
Post a Comment